Life-changing: it’s a cliché, right? Not this time.
We never get tired of hearing our clients define their experience of our Personal Efficiency Program this way. It’s no wonder that PEP has been regarded globally as the definitive method for increasing workplace efficiency for the last thirty years, and is currently running in thirty-five countries around the world. The programme maximises the potential of every single one of your employees at every level of your organisation.
The result? Outstanding gains in productivity – in fact, up to two extra hours of time a day. But just as important: increased job satisfaction, a vastly improved work/life balance and lower staff turnover. Ultimately, PEP gives you the freedom to focus. You won’t just gain the time to think about your ambitions. You’ll gain the time to achieve them.
We work in a dynamic world of increasing expectations. Flexibly working helps us to be resilient and adaptable in the ways we approach our work and in the places we work, and is the best way to become a high-performing workplace.
Every company faces different challenges. So we make solutions to order.
For us, “generic” is a dirty word. Our point of difference is the ability to provide relevant and innovative solutions to the particular challenges facing your organisation. Restructuring? Moving offices or renovating your workplace? Downsizing?
We work with your employees at your place of work in a series of highly customised workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions designed to facilitate any process.
Out of all the training initiatives we have done to date I believe we get the greatest return on investment from PEP.
We know your time is a limited commodity. So we make our schedule fit around yours.
Four core modules form the foundation of the PEP process, around which we build a solution that is tailor-made to your specifications. Our unique format is typically presented over a six-week period to fully embed your new work habits, but is easily modified according to your requirements. Each of the four modules is divided into morning and afternoon sessions, incorporating workshops customised specifically to your organisation and one-on-one coaching tailored to each individual.
Module 1: Improving Efficiency
- Evaluate how your current work habits impact your productivity
- Establish a reliable, efficient system for easy retrieval of information
- Enable a steady workflow by managing and prioritising all incoming work
RESULT: Escape the inconsequential: free your ability to focus on the most important issues.
Module 2: Increasing Effectiveness
- Clarify your role and your impact on the business
- Adopt tools and processes to enable successful prioritising
- Develop personal and team planning strategies to deliver key projects and accomplish organisational objectives
RESULT: Master your workload and make meaningful progress towards goals.
Module 3: Achieving more with Outlook
- Modify your mindset: shift focus from your inbox (reactive) to your calendar (proactive)
- Own your inbox: learn effective ways to keep control and avoid overload
- Learn smarter and more efficient ways of using Outlook
RESULT: Maximise Outlook’s potential as a productivity tool.
Module 4: Working Effectively Together
- Identify obstacles to achieving goals and develop solutions to enable progress
- Explore the concept of personal responsibility in the workplace
- Understand and accommodate the different working styles of team members
- Adapt readily to any work environment – agile, mobile, deskbound
- Create team agreements on how to work together more efficiently
RESULT: Establish a culture which encourages collaboration and promotes productivity.